NEET 2020: The National Eligibility cum entrance exam or the NEET may be a common entrance examination conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE), to regularize the admission of eligible candidates in around 600 medical colleges into various courses, belonging to UG and PG level. The supreme court has given the decision that each one admission process be administered, supported the merit earned during this entrance exam.
The score of the NEET exam plays a crucial role in earning a medical seat at UG or PG level. The examination has been recently conducted with a replacement pattern but the eligibility criteria haven’t been updated by the NBA on their website. The examination within the year 2020 was conducted in two phases and combined results declared during the month of August.
NEET 2020 Exam Date:
The two phases of examination in 2020 were conducted in May and July to hide overlooked candidates, within the first year of the introduction of NEET-UG examinations. Tentatively the examination is predicted to be conducted in May 2017.
The candidate is required to fill the web form to enroll for this examination which can be notified in early February 2020. The second phase of the NEET examination was held within the year 2020, as many candidates didn’t enroll in AIPMT. Hence, for the year 2020, one examination date is going to be provided tentatively during May 2020.
NEET 2020 Application Form:
The national board of examination will notify and upload form links during February (tentative) 2020 for the candidates meaning to pursue courses in MBBS/BDS. The filling of form is completed during a two-step process, which begins with the candidate registration. A candidate is suggested to register with the right mobile number and email address. After successful registration, the login credentials are communicated to the candidate via email and a message.
It must be wont to login and proceed to fill the appliance form and fill within the DD details for the said amount. it’s advised that the candidate has the DD ready when the appliance submission is sought. A candidate is additionally allowed to urge the appliance by post, by sending the appliance fee to the notified address. The candidate is suggested to send the filled within the form to the designated address, ten days before the last date mentioned.
- General Category: Rs.1400/
- ST/SC/PWD/Transgender Category: Rs.750/-
- Candidates will also pay GST.
HTET 2020 – Application Form, Exam Date, Result, Eligibility, Syllabus –Apply Now
ISRO Recruitment for Various Post 2020 Online Form – Apply Now
SSC CGL 2020, Notification, Application and Dates – Apply Now
NEET 2020 Eligibility:
1. Nationality: Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIO (Persons with Indian origin), OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals citizen can apply for NEET 2020 Examinations.
2. The eligibility criteria for the NEET 2020-21 requires the candidate to possess earned a minimum aggregate of 65%.
3. The candidate is required to pass the qualifying examination like 10+2 or class 12 or any equivalent examination.
4. The qualifying examination should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (and Zoology) as primary courses, with English as a compulsory subject.
5.For the J&K candidates 15% All India Quota Seats.
6. There are not any upper regulation candidates who must have 17 years old.
7. Candidates must have pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, 8.Biology/Biotechnology & English subjects.
NEET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Biology||90 (45 – 45 each)||360|
- DMRC Recruitment 2020 (Apply Online) Notification and DatesLast Date: 15/01/2020
- KVIC Recruitment for Assistant and Executive Posts 2020
- Maharashtra SET Dates, Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility 2020
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme October 2020
- Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission, Dates, Eligibility 2020
- BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Online Form 2020 (553 posts)
- Delhi School of Economics MBA Admission 2020
- EFLU Distance Education MA and PGCTE Admission 2020